Looking for gift inspiration?
Check out SoSensational’s Xmas Gift Guide and find something to suit almost everyone and every budget – from £10 to £230.
1. The Body Shop Spa of the World Luxurious Body Collection, £60, is an elegant wooden box containing spa-style luxuries from around the world. Ideal for creating a relaxing ritual, it contains Japanese Camellia Velvet Body Cream, Egyptian Milk & Honey Relax Milk Bath, African Ximenia Softening Body Scrub, French Lavender Massage Oil and Thai Wooden Massager.
2. Capitalising on the lifestyle trend for colouring books, this Mindfulness Wash Gift Set includes five Weleda Body Washes – Citrus, Pomegranate, Evening Primrose, Sea Buckthorn and Rose – with a colouring book to “encourage mindfulness and meditation”, £17.95.
3. Aimed at helping to ease stress at Christmas (or any time), Clarins Box Relax, usually £35, is a limited edition skin-pampering selection of weekend sizes of Gentle Peeling Smooth Away Cream, HydraQuench Cream Mask, Relax Body Treatment Oil, Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate, and Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil.
4. Frankincense has a deep, rich, woody scent described as uplifting, comforting and soothing, while its calming properties also soothe dry or irritated skin, while helping with regeneration too. Neal’s Yard Remedies’ Frankincense Intense Organic Collection, £99, is an anti-ageing trio of Rejuvenating Frankincense Refining Cleanser (complete with organic muslin cloth), plus matching Intense Cream and Intense Concentrate.
5. Rodial’s first Advent Calendar contains twelve of the brand’s hero products: Bee Venom Cleansing Balm, Stem Cell Super-Food Cleanser, Dragon’s Blood Hyaluronic Tonic, Super Acids X-treme Acid Rsh Peel resurfacing treatment, Snake Neck Mask, Dragon’s Blood Eye Mask, Snake Booster Oil, Stem Cell Magic Gel overnight hydrator, Dragon’s Blood Sculpting Gel, Bee Venom Moisturiser, Smokey Eye Pen eyeliner and XXL Lip Liner. It costs £100 but is really worth £200.
6. Laura Mercier’s limited edition Master Class Colour Essential Collection, £90, is a brilliant palette of twelve eye colours, three cheek colours, two tightline cake eyeliners, one longwear creme eye pencil and two travel brushes, complete with instructions for how to apply tightliner so that eyes look bigger and better than ever.
7. Elizabeth Arden’s Bright Lights Big City Collection is a lavish vanity case filled with fabulous colour cosmetics. There are two palettes of eight super-wearable eyeshadows, Blush & Highlight Compact, four lipsticks, two glosses, four pencils, three brushes, one mascara and even an eye makeup remover. Priced at £54 with any Elizabeth Arden spend of £30, it is actually worth a whopping £349.
8. Estee Lauder’s refillable pressed powder compacts feature their new Perfecting Pressed Powder with gold-toned mica for diffusing fine lines and imperfections. Among the designs are Graceful Seahorses (Large), £230; Wish Upon A Star (Large), £230; Turtle Endurance with black-and-gold shell, £170; Wise Owl with huge golden eyes, £170; Creative Spider with golden web, £170; Moon Dreams with jewelled crescent, £170, and blue and gold Intuitive Octopus, £200.
For the home
9. Neom Christmas Wish Home Collection, £45, comprises a deliciously scented candle (featuring mandarin, cinnamon and tonka bean – ideal for stress-relieving) as well as a room mist that contains real 18ct gold flecks.
10. Decorated with a quirky pineapple made of china, Crabtree & Evelyn’s Festive Fig porcelain diffuser, £45, has an appropriately festive and fruity fragrance of fig, damson plum, winter flowers and resinous woods.
12. An ideal gift for poor sleepers, This Works The Big Sleep, £70, is filled with goodies containing the super-relaxing, soporific Deep Sleep blend of lavender, camomile and vetivert in its Bath Soak, Night Oil, Pillow Spray, Sleep Balm, new Deep Sleep Breathe In – plus a luxurious eye mask.
13. Kiss the Moon’s LOVE Bathtime Glitterbox Set, £42, is packed with bedtime favourites, all containing relaxing essential oil blends. These include a LOVE Bath Oil, an Aromatherapy Soy Candle, a Luxury Cotton Washcloth and a Do Not Disturb Hanger.
14. Suitable for both Him and Her, Molton Brown’s 6-Piece Signature Christmas Cracker Box, £120, provides six elegant crackers, each containing three small classics from the Fiery Pink Pepper, Re-charge Black Pepper, Heavenly Gingerlily, Delicious Rhubarb & Rose, and Orange & Bergamot ranges. Individual crackers are also available at £20 each.
15. Heathcote & Ivory’s Braids & Blooms collection of sculpted soap flowers are scented with wild roses and heady jasmine, accented by frankincense and sandalwood, priced at a thrifty £10.
Have you got a favourite from our Gift Guide? Do let us know below…
Is there anything we’ve shown you that you would like to see under the Christmas tree?
[su_button url=”http://www.sosensational.co.uk/shop/all-gifts/” target=”blank” background=”#6c20b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: arrow-right”]See more sensational gifts![/su_button]