Over the past eighteen months, many couples have had to reschedule their special day so they can have all the people they love with them to celebrate. However, this does mean we’re now attending lots of weddings this summer, are you? Planning a wedding guest outfit is hard enough, but when you throw in the potential of a heatwave it’s even more challenging! Luckily, we’ve done the hard work for you and come up with 5 fabulous summer wedding outfits which, will keep you feeling cool and stylish all day long.
1 – Navy dreams
We’re slightly obsessed with the gorgeous embroidered midi dress from Karen Millen. This stylish halter-neck dress is gorgeously cool to wear and has the perfect blend of floral prints and delicate embroidery. We love this one for a hot summer wedding day, pair with a cropped navy blazer or denim jacket in the evening and your onto a winner. Let the dress do the talking and pair with some comfortable block heels and blue earrings to add that finishing touch.
- Karen Millen Embroidered And Beaded Floral Midi Dress, sizes 6-16, £229.00
- Dorothy Perkins Wide Fit Soph Two Part Heeled Sandals, sizes 3-9, £30.00
- Not On The High Street Forget Me Not Small Heart Earrings, one size, £20.00
2 – Emerald sensation
This summer go bold with your wedding guest outfit. Feel gorgeously sexy in the delightful Coast Pleated Shirt Dress. Perfect for you to swish around the dance floor; this midi dress is beautifully pleated to create an elegant flow. Detailed with front flap pockets and a D-ring waist belt that allows you to define your waist. Pair with a simple black bag and heels for this big statement look.
- Coast Pleated Shirt Dress, sizes 8-18, £69.00
- Wallis Wedge Court Shoe, sizes 3-9, £36.00
- ASOS Slouchy Pillow Clutch Bag, one size, £22.00
3 – Floaty and floral
Go for a fun and flirty floral pattern this summer. Our love for the Wallis Floral Square Neck Dress is like no other! From the floaty sleeves, to perfect midi length and vibrant floral pattern, there’s nothing more we could want! Pair with white heels and a cropped white jacket for when the evening air hits.
- Wallis Red And Pink Floral Square Neck Dress, sizes 8-20, £65.00
- Wallis Edge To Edge Jacket, sizes 8-20, £45.00
- Dorothy Perkins White Croc Multi Strap Block Heel, sizes 3-9, £30.00
4 – Classic and classy
You can never go wrong with a little vintage look! This LK Bennett Navy Spot Print Jersey Jumpsuit is perfectly easy and flattering to wear. We love the wide-leg cropped trousers which make this piece light and airy. Pair with red heels and bag for a classic look. Not only is this outfit perfect for a summers wedding but would also be perfect for many special occasions and can be dressed up and down, a win-win!
- LK Bennett Ellen Navy Spot Print Jersey Jumpsuit, sizes 6-18, £175.00
- Ted Baker Naomina Twist Lock Xbody Bag, one size, £150.00
- JD Williams Este Block Heels Wide Fit, sizes 4-8, £13.75
5 – A touch of sage
For a feminine touch, opt for the delicate Sage Floral Textured Midi Dress from Dorothy Perkins. We’re in love with everything from the colour, pattern to the puff sleeves. This is such a simple and flattering dress to pull off and is perfect for a gorgeous summer wedding. Add a white bag, sandals and green jewellery to compliment this stunning dress.
- Dorothy Perkins Sage Floral V Neck Textured Midi Dress, sizes 8-20, £35.00
- Ted Baker Cresara Crystal Vine Bracelet, one size, £45.00
- New Look White Chain Strap Clutch Bag, one size, £9.99
Enjoy all the gorgeous weddings you’re attending this summer and take some inspiration from our little guide. Stay fabulous!