This is one of those questions that forever pops up:
Are expensive fashion pieces really worth the investment or should we save our money and purchase items that are well within our monthly budgets?
On the one hand, we have to admit that the SoSensational team are all agreed that there are certain investment pieces that are worth the splurge – a great bag, a trench coat, the perfect pair of pumps, a great blazer and a LBD. However we also sympathise that not all of us can afford to spend close to four figures on a stunning tote, no matter how often we will use it!
So that got us thinking. Is it possible to have both – amazing investment pieces and at a fraction of the retail price? Well with Vestiaire Collective you can. They stock an amazing range of pre-loved, investment pieces that are the ideal long term wardrobe updates that your bank balance can handle.
Here are a few of our top picks for you to invest in this season:
- We love this Alexander Wang tote bag and at £250, this is an affordable investment piece.
- Monotone Jimmy Choo pumps are the perfect addition to your summer wardrobe. Worn with a midi dress or your favourite jeans these are some gorgeous heels.
- LBDs are worth the investment every time, and so is Victoria Beckham especially when you can pay in 3 instalments.
- If you are going to really invest in a blazer, then the only brand you need to focus on is Chanel – granted this is still a pretty big investment but it is one you will never regret.
- Add a little Céline luxury to your outerwear with a stunning trench coat. It’ll never date and will always look chic – everything an investment piece should be.
Do you prefer buying for investment, or buying cheap trend pieces? Or a bit of both? Do tell us below…
[su_button url=”https://click.linksynergy.com/fs-bin/click?id=RIYrAqooNEU&subid=&offerid=436463.1&type=10&tmpid=11219&u1=Investments&RD_PARM1=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.vestiairecollective.com%252F” target=”blank” background=”#6c20b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: arrow-right”]Browse Vestiaire Collective[/su_button]