Discount time is always the best time to stock up on those wardrobe staples.
Those key pieces that transcend seasons and never fade, as well as a few key season trends.
So we couldn’t wait to show you the best House of Fraser has to offer in their in up to 30% off brand event.
Ladies, it is time to shop!
- This Khaki double breasted coat is timeless with a modern aesthetic and will ensure you’re both warm and stylish this winter.
- We all love an LBD, but we love, love, love this MTD (midi teal dress) – the cut is uber flattering and it would be a wardrobe go-to time and time again.
- Nothing says festive period like a stunning red gown. The knee high split gives it a contemporary feel whilst the wrap front makes sure that your figure looks amazing – this dress will provide all the glamour and more for those important Christmas events.
- This monochrome knitted skirt is perfect with a roll neck jumper and some knee high boots for a put together weekend look that is ideal for meeting the girls for lunch.
- Roll neck jumpers are the perfect addition to your knitwear collection. They always look chic and this one works perfectly with some skinny jeans and pointed flat pumps, or knee high boots if it’s a bit chilly.
- Tote bags are always a great investment piece, they look stylish, they fit everything in and they never date – we love the handy detachable purse inside this one.
- Biker jackets never tire, so why not try something a little different this season with this tweed version that has a fur trim and a very heritage feel about it.
- The pencil midi dress has been a classic since the 50’s and it has stuck around for a reason. Style this one with classic pumps and leave the dress centre stage.
- It is never a bad idea to buy a new pair of jeans, and A/W sees the return of the skinny jean as the perfect partner for every length of boot you could possibly own. It’s time to invest!
- Finally if you are looking for the perfect dress for festive period then look no further. We love this glittering sequin dress – perfect for a sensational look on Christmas day.
What are you going to stock up on in the House of Fraser Brand Event?
[su_button url=”https://www.awin1.com/cread.php?awinmid=3100&awinaffid=99908&clickref=BrandEventBlog&p=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.houseoffraser.co.uk%2F” target=”blank” background=”#6c20b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: arrow-right”]Shop the House of Fraser Brand Event now[/su_button]