Undress to Impress – Shop the Sexy Ultimo Sale
We have a question for all women over 50. No, wait, it’s not so much a question. It’s more a statement that we think you’ll agree with:
The most important items in an, ahem, older woman’s wardrobe, are really great bras.
And right now, in the Ultimo Sale there’s a chance to stock up on ‘really great bras’ at half price.
By ‘really great’ we mean bras that fit well, support properly, that look good and are comfortable. Oh yes, and if they provide a bit of ‘phwoar’ when we undress, so much the better….
You might think that demanding all those attributes from one bra might be a bit excessive. But not when the brand making the bra is Ultimo. This British brand (based in Glasgow and founded in 1996 by Michelle Mone, now Baroness Mone, as we’re sure you know), offers cleavage-enhancing bras for every shape and every occasion, from low-cut plunge bras to beautiful balcony shapes. And every bra also provides the comfort and the support you need.
With the half-price sale on, we thought we’d pick our top 10 brilliant bras…
1. This reminds Jan of her youth and her first (and the world’s first) cleavage-enhancing bra… and it’s such a pretty shade of peach.
2. An irresistibly gorgeous plunge bra for the fuller bust
3. Pretty in pastel. We love a bra in fondant pink – sorry, we can’t resist
4. Dark gold with black lace – grown-up restrained sexy or what!
5. This adorable underwired bra is crafted from lavish black lace with irresistibly pretty iridescent flower detail
6. Don’t forget to flash a strap when wearing this sensationally supportive bra in hot pink
7. Don’t hide this away. Wear it under a black tuxedo (or blazer) for brilliant shaping and to elevate your evening look
8. Mmm, navy-blue…. Such a great colour for a bra – especially if, like Cyndy and Jan, you have a lot of navy in your wardrobe. And this one is sooooo pretty, too…
9. We just adore the pin tuck detailing on the satin cups combining with the delicate eyelash-lace trim. Sexy and elegant in equal parts…
10.Who doesn’t need a beautiful and uplifting (in many senses) black bra in their lingerie drawer? And at half price, why resist?
What is your fave style of bra?