To look at many websites, you would think every woman wants to complete her outfit with a froth of pastel feathers regardless of the wedding being in January rather than June!
But if you want something a bit more seasonally appropriate, here are the top 10 most brilliant winter wedding hats.
- We absolutely love the spirit-lifting colour of this Phase Eight occasion hat complete with a gorgeous flower made out of feathers.
- Berry tones are ideal for a winter-wedding – a real stand-out hue for the season, and this truly beautiful hat from Whiteley at John Lewis a brilliant way to “lift” a dark neutral colour or to transform a simple frock into something so much more…
- While we love a stand-out colour, not everyone wants to wear one. Ta-da: here is a black fascinator from Jacques Vert; the pretty dots and feathers make it perfect for a special occasion.
- Although this hat from J by Jasper Conran at Debenhams is also in black, it is quite sheer so it doesn’t look as dark as some other black hats might. The addition of the gorgeous white flower brings some lift to this gorgeous statement piece.
- This beautiful hat from Chesca at House of Fraser would bring elegance to any colour outfit. With a large sinamay bow under the brim and gorgeous lace on the top, the angle of this hat won’t create horrible shadows on your face for the photos!
- If you are a guest at a winter wedding, this M&S black sequin beret is a great way to look perfectly on trend and have your head covered!
- We just adore this felt headpiece in head-turning scarlet. It is a real occasion hat but definitely a seasonally adjusted one from clever Eliane Sarah.
- This divine pillbox hat, from Marzi at Harrods and handmade in Italy is rather pricey. But with its retro charm, veil and adorable flower- appliqué detail, it is destined to add an unforgettable finish to your wedding-day outfit.
- We simply adore the Clarice from the elegant “occasions” collection at Judy Bentinck. In teal blue velour it is both elegant and perfectly appropriate for a winter wedding.
- Add a hint of old-world elegance to your special occasion looks with this beautiful pillbox hat by Peter Bettley at Harrods. Crafted from pure wool, it features a structured design with big bow on the top. It has both a hidden hair comb and an elasticated string under the chin (could be hidden round the back of the head too), ensuring you look totally polished throughout the wedding.
Have you got a wedding hat favourite here?
[su_button url=”http://www.sosensational.co.uk/shop/wedding-hats-fascinators/” target=”blank” background=”#6c20b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: arrow-right”]See more wedding hats[/su_button]