Proto-col’s Green Magic is the perfect way to get all the fruit and veg we need.
We’ll admit it, with hectic lifestyles, calorie counting and an abundance of fast food, we sometimes struggle to get our healthy 5 fruit and vegetables a day. Fortunately, we’ve been using Green Magic to help us out! With the same food value as 5-7 organically grown fruit and veg but with only 15 calories, this is the perfect way to get your source of minerals and vitamins. With this in mind, we’ve found some of the perfect recipes to incorporate Green Magic into our diets.
Cacao Nib Fudge
For a sweet treat that still gets the vitamins and minerals we need, we just love this tasty fudge recipe!
You will need:
- 2 tbsp Green Magic powder
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 280g peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- Pinch of sea salt
- Heat coconut oil, maple syrup and sea salt in a small saucepan until melted
- Add peanut butter and stir until smooth
- Remove from heat and leave to cool before stirring in the Green Magic powder
- Put the mixture into a lined tin, sprinkle with a handful of cacao nibs and freeze for 30 minutes until set
Green Breakfast Smoothie
Smoothies are such an easy way to serve breakfast, and are especially perfect if you’re on the go. We’ve mixed our Green Magic with a morning fuel smoothie with a slow release to keep us going all morning.
You will need:
- 2 tbsp Green Magic Powder
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp porridge oats
- soft fruit- strawberries, blueberries, watermelon; whatever you have!
- 150ml milk
- Add everything into a blender until smooth
- Pour the mixture into a glass or bottle if you’re on the go