Embroidery is on trend this season once more, so take a look at our top ten picks and update your wardrobe with something that will instantly elevate your look.
- As we always say, you cannot go wrong with a crisp striped shirt, so whether you are running errands or grabbing a bite to eat with friends, get an updated classic with this stunning embroidered version.
- Looking for some holiday glamour? Then look no further than this stunning smock dress – throw on over your favourite black swimwear, add strappy sandals, and you will achieve pool-sideperfection.
- Start preparing for next season with this stunning embroidered knit – an ideal update to your work and weekend wardrobe.
- Style these gorgeous embroidered jeans with heels and a plain blouse for a great city look this season. Or with flats and a loose knit when autumn arrives.
- This embroidered floral clutch is the perfect addition to your holiday or weekend wardrobe and we love the hot pink colour – throw on with white linen and a statement necklace.
- If you have a big event this summer then you will adore this uber stylish dress with its all-over embroidery – tremendously chic and with sleeves!
- Treat your feet with these gorgeous embroidered flats – style with pastel cashmere knits and cropped wide jeans for a great weekend look.
- Sweatshirts just got glamorous with this stunning dusty pink version, accented with chic embroidery and tassels.
- Add some flowers to your accessories wardrobe with these flowery vine-embroidered scarves – ideal with denim or linen and a plain tee or jumper and a low-key way to work this trend.
- An embroidered handbag is a great way to wear the embroidery trend now, and to perfectly transition to autumn. And we love this outstandingly beautiful tote with its stunning flower embroidery.
Which is your fave of our embroidery choices?
[su_button url=”https://www.sosensational.co.uk/shop/ecletic-embroidery/” target=”blank” background=”#6c20b1″ size=”7″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: arrow-right”]Shop Embroidery now[/su_button]